Sunday, September 28, 2014

From Star

Adra, you're awesome. :)
I've known you quite a while now, I think, and from near the beginning of that time leading all the way up to now, you've been one of my favourite people. :) You're just so cool in so many ways, like the way you help people (not just the fact you do, the WAY you do), the way you'll nickname people, the way you kind of have this special kind of confidence, the way you're so strange but it's so cool, even just the way you type. . . and of course the way you roleplay, which goes without saying. :) You've been great with your unique characters, inventing what was really our first main plot (the demons!), and both interacting and solo-ing. :)
You've always been lovely, to me, to other people, to other other people, whoever they are. And I can remember seeing you do/say things and kind of nodding to myself and thinking I should be more like THAT. :)
There's certain people that kind of define Blogland, and you're definitely one of those. :) Often when I've thought of Blogland you've popped up in my head and represented it in my thoughts nicely. And Blogland is something I love so much, have loved so much since I became part of it, that . . . if you're a major part of something I love that much, then I must really majorly love you. But of course you should know that already. :P
And it hurts to see you hurt, and I just really hope you can get your sparkle back, because you're bright and shiny and glowy and have too much awesome NOT to sparkle. :)
I can't ever express how awesome you are in words, because words just don't do that, but I just wanted you to know that I love you and I should say this kind of thing more often, because I owe you so much. Thank you for all the times you've made me happy (and that's a lot :P) and been lovely to me (that's another lot :O), and . . . you mean a lot to me. :) Thank you, again. Thank you for . . . just existing, you know? Thank you for adding to the collage of experiences that is me, because you've definately improved it. :)
You're not the star on the top of the Christmas tree. That's me, because my name's Star, and I'm a bubble so I'm above all of you. :P
You're the sparkly tinsel, that wraps around us and hugs us all and makes us sparkly and safe. If the tree doesn't have a star, that's okay. You can barely see the star up there anyway. But if it doesn't have tinsel . . . it looks a lot darker and ceases to be a proper Christmas tree.
You're our tinsel, Adra. :) *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment